Monday, October 27, 2014

A little about me and my blog.



First off, you will learn quickly that I never take pictures of just myself anymore, which is why the above is of me and my little girl.. So, a little bit about me. I am 21 years old, will be 22 in March. I am currently attending Henderson State University to finish my English degree. I've been married for two years and we have our beautiful 15 month old daughter, Hadley. We live in a very small town and own chicken houses. My absolute favorite things to do are anything that involves spending time with my family. I thoroughly enjoy a good book, and could spend hours reading (if I had that kind of time), and I love movies as well. I love to write, whether it be poetry, journal entries or novel ideas. I plan to write many novels throughout the rest of my years on earth. I'm also a very big fan of decorating my home and making DIY crafts. I am a Christian and I am furthering my walk with Christ every single day. I also love animals, doesn't matter what kind and food! I am currently on a weight loss journey as well, even though I have gotten off track recently. But anyway, those are just some things that will be on my blog. I know, it is kind of a random assortment of things, but at least there will be something different for each post. I will be trying to post as often as I can, and there will probably be just random thoughts, ideas, or things that are going on in my life on here. So enjoy! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog. I also love your background on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's so awesome that you have chicken houses! My husband and I started gardening this past spring and I've been trying to talk him into some chickens too! Oh, and I also love to read and write! I guess that's why we are both English majors. LOL. And Hadley is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, your daughter is so adorable! My husbands side of the family owns chicken houses and it's a pretty fun experience. Even though your blog may be random, I like that I learned so much about you within your blog! Although I am changing my major, I love English and writing. It is very neat that you want to become an author! God will guide you along the way. Blessings on your adventure!

    ReplyDelete