Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Beautiful day.


 

My daughter and I are outside in our yard playing and enjoying this gorgeous day, so I thought I would snap a few pictures just to give everyone an idea of how beautiful my view is everyday. I absolutely love living close to the mountains, in a small community. Seeing nature and the outdoors like this just makes me feel even closer to God. He's given us such beauty to admire and I'm so happy I'm getting to spend the rest of my life here. Also, pictured above is our precious little mutt dog Skeeter who is about to turn 2 in November! I'm not sure what all breed of dog she is, but we rescued her at 6 weeks and have been blessed with her ever since! I hope everyone is getting to enjoy this day as much as we are! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment